FULL-TIME REPLACEMENT POSITION
NOVEMBER 2019 UNTIL THE RETURN OF THE INCUMBENT
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Material Resources, the Administrative Officer must, in particular:
- The planning, organization and execution of various administrative and technical activities related to the housing, furniture, maintenance, inventory, and other related aspects of student lodging in the Montreal area;
- Searching for potential housing;
- Inspecting currently leased apartments;
- Up keeping the inventory of KSB property in student housing;
- Preparation and distribution of reports, documents and statistics relating to his or her sector of activity;
- Purchasing and delivering various goods;
- Repairing furniture if needed;
- Assuming any other responsibility compatible with his or her function that may be assigned to him or her by the immediate superior;
- Any other tasks required by immediate supervisor.
- A Diploma of Collegial studies in an appropriate field of study;
- Four (4) years of relevant experience;
- A high school diploma;
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience.
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualifications if it finds a suitable candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement (JBNQA) and who accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board.
- Computer literacy (including Microsoft Excel);
- Driver’s licence and access to a vehicle;
- At ease with commuting often on the island of Montreal;
- Fluency in English and knowledge of French or Inuktitut;
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
Class 4* as per the working conditions of Administration Officer from $63,402 to $84,533 annually depending on qualifications and experience
In addition to salary, you may be eligible to other benefits such as:
- 25 days of annual vacation
- Up to 10 recuperation days
- 2 weeks of vacation during Holiday season
and, when applicable, other benefits such as:
- Summer schedule
- Northern allowance
- Social trips
- Food cargo
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS: 4:00 pm, November 20, 2019
(Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.)