OFFICE AGENT CLASS I
OFFICE AGENT CLASS I
MATERIAL RESOURCES – PRINTING DIVISION
REGULAR FULL-TIME POSITION
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
- Assists the Office Agent(s)of the Department;
- Keeps the inventory & organization of Materials up to date;
- Data entry duties includes (file system, invoices, printing instructions, update inventory etc.)
- Responsible for distribution of KSB material orders, packing slips and picking;
- Prepares orders for shipping, labeling, packing, request for transport and filing;
- Operates a number of Printers in the department and makes routine maintenance;
- Prepare job ticket(s), image editing; & preflight.
- Verifies incoming stock; Inventory office supplies, paper etc.
- Operates machines used for punching, binding, cutting, addressing and inserting documents.
- Helps in training new employee(s), summer students, etc.
- Performs all other related tasks when requested by the supervisor.
Secondary 5 Diploma or have a diploma or attestation of studies recognized by the Board.
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualifications if it finds a suitable candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement (JBNQA) and who accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board.
- Experience in computer data entry
- Knowledge of offices Microsoft office software
- Fluency in 2 of the 3 working languages of the Board (Inuktitut, French, and English)
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
In accordance with the AENQ collective agreement for support staff / from $20,76 to $23,22 an hour depending on qualification and experience.
In addition to salary, you may be eligible to other benefits such as:
- 20 days of annual vacation;
- 2 weeks of vacation during Holiday season.
and, when applicable, other benefits such as:
- Summer schedule
- Northern allowance
- Social trips
- Food cargo
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS: 4:00 pm, November 1, 2019
(Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.)