OFFICE AGENT – CLASS I
OFFICE AGENT – CLASS I
ADULT EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING
FULL-TIME REPLACEMENT POSITION
FROM APRIL 2020 UNTIL THE RETURN OF THE INCUBENT
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
Carry out general support functions for transfer students, the DASH system, customized training projects and the administration of the department:
- Travel arrangements and declarations for transfer students
- Monitoring of data input by the centres in the DASH system (teachers)
- Obtaining the necessary documentation for financial claims related to customized training projects
Payroll and financial files:
- Verify timesheets and absence reports from the centers and the Montreal office and follow up on absences and overtime for department employees
- Prepare room and board claims for students
- Prepare allowance claims for transfer students
- Prepare data for taxation purposes
- Prepare quarterly reports for the Ministry of Education
- Reconciliation of expenditures on department credit cards
- Any other related tasks
Secondary 5, and one year related experience.
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualifications if it finds a suitable candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement (JBNQA) and who accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board.
- Experience in computer data entry;
- Fluent in two of the three working languages of the Board (Inuktitut, French and English).
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday, 35 hours/week
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
In accordance with the AENQ collective agreement for support staff / from $20,76 to $23,22 an hour depending on qualification and experience.
In addition to salary, you may be eligible to other benefits such as:
- 20 days of annual vacation;
- 2 weeks of vacation during Holiday season.
and, when applicable, other benefits such as:
- Summer schedule
- Northern allowance
- Social trips
- Food cargo
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS: 4:00 pm, April 1st, 2020
(Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.)