OFFICE AGENT II (RECEPTIONIST) (INTERNAL POSTING)
OFFICE AGENT II (RECEPTIONIST)
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
Under the supervision of the Secretary General, the office agent receives and directs visitors, and telephone and fax communications to the appropriate service. She is also required to do some data entry and faxing for the administrative office as well as contact different departments or schools to collect information
- Completion of Secondary 5.
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualifications if it finds a suitable candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement (JBNQA) and who accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board.
- Fluent in two of the three working languages: Inuktitut, English and French.
- Contribute to a work environment that is professional, welcoming and friendly;
- Familiar with economic, social and cultural milieu of the Montréal and the Nunavik regions.
- Knowledge of Kativik School Board.
- 35 hours per week from Monday to Friday.
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
In accordance with the AENQ collective agreement for support staff: from 19.98$ to 20.84$ an hour depending on qualification and experience.
In addition to salary, you may be eligible to other benefits such as:
- 20 days of annual vacation;
- 2 weeks of vacation during Holiday season.
and, when applicable, other benefits such as:
- Summer schedule
- Southern allowance
- Social trips
- Food cargo
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS: 4:00 pm, August 11th, 2020
(Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.)